Selling All Star Dips
Instructions for a profitable fundraiser
• Set Financial goals & a fundraising time frame.
(We recommend 2 weeks for a fundraiser)
• Alert community about fundraiser, and promote fundraiser through parent letters,
posters, or community announcements.
• Hold a "kick-off" rally, which educates the organization on the fundraising program,
and builds enthusiasm to reach fundraising goals.
• Start the fundraiser!
• Monitor progress and provide encouragement and incentives to keep the
• Once the fundraiser is complete, collect the order forms and money.
• Tally the results.
• Send tally form and 50% payment to:
Dips and More at
2944 Limber Pine Dr.
Whiteland, IN. 46184
• Schedule delivery date with fundraising company.
• Check for damaged products and any mis-orders and make the necessary
arrangements with the fundraising company for replacements.?
• Have the students deliver their products that they sold.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor and start thinking of ways
your next fundraiser!
If you have any questions or concerns contact your representative:
Connie and Steven Jennings