Child Safety in Fundraising is Our
We strongly discourage unsupervised door-to-door selling.
Please read our safety tips to ensure that not only is your
fundraising campaign a profitable one, but a safe one as well!
Fundraiser Safety Tips
Child safety in fundraising is our main priority. That's why
discourage any student from selling door-to-door or selling
Fundraising safety Do's and Don'ts
• Be Safe & Be Smart -- Use your common sense.
• Make a list of friends, family, relatives, and neighbors to contact to avoid door-to-door sales.
• Parents must be involved with each fundraising activity.
• Follow all the instructions provided.
• Make sure Mom and Dad have approved who you intend to ask to support your group.
• Ask your parents to take your Dips and More envelope to work.
• Use the telephone to call family and friends to ask them to help your groupby making
• Never allow children to carry collected money unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Use the buddy system - don't sell alone.
• Do not carry large amounts of cash.
• Never talk to strangers.
• Never go out after dark.